Friday, August 31, 2018

A Grim World of Perilous Adventure Revisited



Back in 2016, I wrote this post, whistfully wishing for a new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay"

http://jrl755.blogspot.com/2016/06/a-grim-world-of-perilous-adventure.html

Well, Yesterday my wish was granted when I downloaded to PDF of the new edition from Cubicle 7.  I haven't had much time to read it in detail, but so far the game feels true to the first and second editions with none of the "fiddly bits" from third edition.  The artwork looks great, and I'm hoping that there will be a lot of support for it in the future.  Since wishes do seem to come true, my next wish will be for a Chaos supplement so that I can play a Norscan Reaver.  Time to dust of my Chaos Warrior miniatures!

Check it out here: http://cubicle7.co.uk/our-games/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay/

You can get the PDF of the new edition as well as PDFs for the 1st and 2nd edition rules, perfect for all of us old grognards!

So is anyone else as excited about this as I am?

Also, don't forget about Zweihänder, which is an awesome WHFRP clone and is running a  new Kickstarter as we speak!



No comments: