Saturday, June 25, 2016

600th Post +1

600 posts and counting!
In all of my excitement yesterday around the start of the Mutant Crawl Classics KickStarter campaign, I missed that fact that my post about MCC was my 600th posting to this blog.  Now I know that 600 posts isn't really a very big deal, but I'm still impressed that I reached that number, so I drew this picture to commemorate it.  I'm not really sure what this guy has to do with 600 blog posts, but I felt like drawing a dude in robes with a shield.  :-) This isn't a very focused blog, which mirrors its author quite well.  I started this blog as a place for me to post photos of my painted miniatures, and hit as slowly grown to cover more things like maps, board gamesadventure ideas, and occasionally fiction.  Many of the posts are still miniatures related, but it has been fun and interesting to branch out, and I've discovered that while I'm not good at drawing, I really enjoy it.  To everyone who has read along, I would like to extend my sincerest thanks as I look forward to my next 600 posts.

No comments: